Sunday 4 October 2009

Crafts for Eternity



Decided that I would have a go at another blog challenge after all I have nothing to lose. I know my cards are not as good as I would like them to be but my mum always told me that "practise makes perfect". So this is the card I am going to use for the Crafts for Eternity challenge. This is a recipe challenge and you have to use the following -




The ingredients for this weeks recipe are:
1. Use the sketch below
2. Use a punch
3. add a knot or bow






I think I have managed to acheive this, the sketch I have followed, I added a double bow to the top left hand corner and I punched a scalloped circle and placed the Merry Christmas sentiment onto it. What do you think?




8 comments:

Andie's Space said...

Hi Babz,
I can'y believe how quick you have been completing the challenge. Welcome back to cardmaking! Love your card. Your image is so sweet & I love the colour scheme & the embossed card you've used. I hope you'll keep it up now & join us again at C4E.
Hugs,
Andie xx

pinky said...

Quick of the mark today girl! This is a lovely card, beautiful colours and the little image is so cute. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you again soon at c4e.
Pinky

carol said...

hello cute card, fab image too, x carol

Vee said...

Great take on this sketch Babz, love the colours again, such a lovely blue.
xx Vee

Jeanette said...

Lovely card Babz. The image is so sweet and I love your choice of papers!
Hugs Jeanette

lil-paper-pixie said...

Hi Babz,

This is a lovely card, I see you like Winnie the Pooh just a bit!!!!

Thank you for becoming a follower of my blog.

Hugs

Sarah

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Babz, what a darling card! Love that background paper. What great texture. The stamp is just too cute. Also, love those stars! Very cute!!

michele said...

gorgeous card! thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs mx