Tuesday 30 September 2008

More yummy blog candy

Have been looking through the wonderful blogs out there and come across some more blog candy to be had.


The first is from a wonderful blog by Jeanette in Canada and you can get to it by clicking this link http://jeanette-happythoughtsinkspots.blogspot.com/ while you are there check out her fabulous cards. I think I will be a regular visitor to this blog and have put it on my favs list.


The second is on Donalda's blog who is in the US, again another very inspiring blog you can find her blog here - http://donaldas.blogspot.com/


both ladys have fantastic blog with loads of inspiration and lovely lovely cards. I just wish my own cards and blog were up to the same standard, well I can dream I suppose.


Anyway, I am off for a tidy up of my craft area (badly needed I can assure you) then hopefully I will get around to making some more cards using some of the inspiration I have found from around the globe. I'll be back soon,


1 comment:

Crafting Diva said...

Hi thank you so much for visting my blog and joining my followers list I ahev done the same and please feel free to pop by my blog anytime from Lisa