Saturday 26 September 2009

I am returning





after a very long absence. Not been crafting for almost a year now and have decided it is time to get back into it. Moved house again since I last posted and have even managed to get myself a very small craft room ;)








Have still been hovering around and checking out peoples blogs from time to time and have seen some gorgeous work out there.








I have made a couple of ATC's recently which I was quite pleased with, I have discovered colouring in again which is something I haven't done for many years and I now have a passion for promarker pens. Hope you like these pics.








2 comments:

karen said...

Hello stranger
It's nice to have you back, you have been missed.
Well done on bagging yourself a little craft room I'm sure it won't take you long to fill it with stash hehehe.
Your atc's are fab hunni I haven't done any for an age now.
((((hugs))))

Vee said...

Hey Welcome back Babz, so nice to have your lovely comments again and glad you're back into colouring, there are some fab stamps out there. Love your ATC's too. Looking forward to seeing more creations.
xx Vee