Tuesday 6 January 2009

Happy New Year



I would like to wish all who read my blog a Happy New Year, I know it is a bit late but this is the first 5 minutes I have had to myself since moving two and a half weeks ago. The move went fine but I am still surrounded by boxes trying to figure out exactly where I am going to put everything lol. Haven't got my craft stuff unpacked yet either (boo hoo) and I don't know where on earth I am going to put it when I do get it unpacked. I am now having serious craft withdrawal symptoms as I haven't crafted since November. There is so much catching up for me to do, you have all been extrememly busy over the festive period, many thanks to those of you who have either commented or emailed me over the past couple of weeks, I do apologise for next getting back in touch but I am sure you can appreciate how manic things are for me at the moment.




Well thats enough waffle from me just now, off to try and catch up on my blog hopping. Speak to you all soon.




4 comments:

Vee said...

WOW!!! Babz welcome back hope you are not too exhausted after all your upheaval. I think you should leave all the other boxes and open the one marked craft stuff, sit down and have a wee play...lol you deserve it. Seriously it's lovely to have you back.

x Vee

carol said...

Pleased you got moved ok, but hopefully you will be able to get back to your crafting soon, i agree with vee open the ones with craft stuff on, :) have fun x carol

Vee said...

Hi Babz how are you getting on. Done any cards recently? or are you still unpacking?
xx Vee

Vee said...

Hi Babz nice to see your back crafting again, thanks for visiting my blogs and for your lovely comments. Looking forward to seeing your craftiness again.
xx Vee